a voluntary, non-political organization based on the satisfaction
of the spiritual and material demands of its members. The purpose
of the organization is to develop in girls' and women intellectual,
spiritual, physical and social potential; the formation of the
character both as an individual and responsible citizen of the
participate in the realization of programs of WAGGGS
(of better way of life, defense of nature, preparation for family
The organization in Armenia has been acting since 1996 and was
authorized by Ministry of Justice in December 1998.
Association provides the following:
Enables girl scouts to find different interests, learning to be
confident and self-controlled
- Serves for bringing up to be responsible enable to make decisions
- Reminds of the importance of family duties, evaluation and the
participation of different individuals in the social life.
- Enables girls to estimate the life and to be brought up according
to their own decisions, actions, to reveal the truth of life and
- The type of activity by means of which girls have an opportunity
to enjoy the participation in adventures that helps them to overcome
- It is useful and interesting.